Saturday, March 13, 2010

I've been bamboozled

Bamboozled you ask..... Well, I met Chanda in October 2009 at an Employee Craft Fair at work and we have since maintained contact. Chanda, who is also a creative soul, tricked me into shopping with her today. I learned that we have several things in common and that this could develop into a creative, collaborative friendship. Chanda "coerced" me into spending money on more scrapbook supplies (something I promised myself I wouldn't do) considering I don't have room for the things I already have. Anyway, it was a dreary, rainy day and we trekked through it going from Archiver's to JoAnn Etc to Hobby Lobby and back to Archiver's. We had a ball despite the weather. We felt a little guilty about buying more "stuff", but that lasted all of two minutes. I purchased some things I've been wanting to try and some things I didn't need. We ate lunch, or should I say dinner because it was about 4:30 and that was pretty much my first morsel of food for the day (besides the bag of chips I stopped to get at QT on my way to meet Chanda). All in all I had a great day with another creative soul. Thanks for a fun filled day Chanda!

1 comment:

  1. She really knows how to suck you in doesn't she.. and you guys made two trips to Archivers??.. That's Chanda!.. Glad you had fun though because that's another part of scrapbooking... Shopping!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...