Monday, May 3, 2010

Caardvarks: Celebrating Core'dinations Challenge

Hello again!!!

It's been a little while since I've posted, but I'm back. I was surfing the net and viewing a few of my faves and came across another challenge I was instantly interested in. Caardvarks and Core'dinations have teamed up for this challenge.

The challenge:
Create a monochromatic card.
The prize:
A chance to be apart of the talented DT .....win a three month Designer Spot at Core'dinations and a GENEROUS variety of cardstock to work with!

This is taking me out of my comfort zone and I like it!!!!! I had so much fun creating this monocramatic card. I created it about an hour ago....(I think I work better under pressure). Well, here's my stab at it!

Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Luana, your sheep are too sweet! Love the design and the colors yu've chosen! Gorgeous work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is absolutely beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow--your cards are really beautiful! i scrolled and saw some of your older creations and they are really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dayka. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...