Sunday, May 23, 2010

ColourQ Challenge

Me, again?!?!?!?!?

For this challenge I duplicated a card that I made for the SPCC #48 Color Combo challenge. I made a few adjustments to meet the color requirements.


ENTRY DEADLINE is Sunday, May 23rd at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

Here is my submission:


Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm. Your card is delicious. I love how the glitter adds such great shimmer to the popsicles and smacks of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute & creative! Is this a stamp or a sticker/embellishment? Love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks LeAnne...it's actually paper. We R Memory Keepers: Sweet Treats that I got from Archiver's. I just cut a strip of it off and cut out the ice cream.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...