Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Little Something For You

Hiya!!!!

Hope you had a great weekend. Well, it's time to wind down and get prepared for Monday. (blah, blah, blah) Before turning in, I have a card set that I am sending to one of my BFF's in Ohio. She and I have the same birthday and I haven't sent her a gift yet...(I know, shame on me, considering it was May 26th). Anywho....it's also my entry to the latest challenge over at The Play Date Cafe. The set is really simple and I made them without a sentiment so that she could use them for any occasion. Tell me what ya think!!!!



My entry:








Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts - Heart Winged Butterfly
Rubber Stampede - Leaf Grass (foam)
Stickles
Ribbon

Here are a couple more:




P.S. I'm trying to get better about listing supplies.

Until later.....smooches!!!

Thanks for stopping by.

16 comments:

  1. Oh, the cards are beautiful. I love the how you have added just the right amount of glitter. Your friend will definitely love her cards. Good luck with your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card set, I'm sure your friend will love them! Happy Belated Birthday, thanks for playing along at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Love the set of butterfly cards.. your BFF will love it! Thanks for playing along with the Play Date Cafe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely set of cards to match this week's Play Date Cafe challenge...very well done! So glad you played along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Julie....it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful set of cards. Love all the combinations that you put together with the colors and images. THanks for joining us at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet set of cards. Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOOOOOOOOW! SO many cards:) I think you should win for most cards created for this challenge;) You rocked it out! I love that butterfly stamp! Great job--thanks for joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Savannah...maybe next time. I'm glad to have made the Fab 4.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...