Monday, July 19, 2010

Unbelievable!!!!!!

Guess what!!!! I won, I won, I won!!!! (twirling and doing my happy dance) My first EVER!!!! I didn't know I had won until I received an email from a comment left on that post. I looked at it, looked again and immediately started SMILING!

I would like to thank Stephanie and the entire Scrapmaster's Paradise DT for selecting my card. Thanks also for having these challenges. They provide us with the opportunity to learn from one another and grow.

Okay, back to my happy dance!!!!!

Thanks ladies, have a great day!!!!!

Until later.

6 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you. I am doing a happy dance also ( off beat, becasue I can't dance) but I am showing you some love... off beat and all. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chanda....I knew you had my back!!!! (today that is) LOL Okay, it's your turn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Luana! You create beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY .. Congrats girl .. that is wassup. Your cards are gorgeous so well deserved.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...