Monday, September 20, 2010

Halloween?!?!?!

Happy Monday!

Well, I've been trying to create something today....with no luck. However, I found a Halloween Inspiration challenge over at Pal's Paper Arts. The rules are to make a Halloween project using any brand of product. I made two Halloween cards a while back. {which I never have in the past} So I thought I'd share them with you. Considering I don't celebrate Halloween, I tried to make them a little less scary. Here goes nothing!!!!





Thanks for stopping by and please let me know what you think.

Toodles....

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your Halloween creations with us and for playing at PPA! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great halloween cards...so spooky! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...