Saturday, September 25, 2010

Please Join Us...

Hiya!!!

A beautiul Saturday afternoon and I'm in the craft room working. {go figure} Well, Embellish has another challenge featuring: background stamping. I thought I would join the fun. I haven't entered one in a while so it's time. I'm also entering this same card over at Skipping Stones Design for a sketch Ashley did as a guest designer.


In this picture it looks green, however it's really a bright yellow. The stamping is kind of covered... but it's a border stamp that I stamped on grey cardstock.







Thanks for taking a peek. Toodles.






9 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous! Love your take on the different challenges! The bling is such a nice finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for joining the Embellish background stamping color challenge and using my sketch for SSD too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card...great job on both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on both challenges! Love the bling and all your layers. Beautiful!
    Thanks for playing along at SSD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on both challenges! The bling is such a fun detail!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...