Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Merry Christmas?!?!?!?

Hiya friends! {smiling and winking}

It's hump day...
Hope you're having a great week. I am. Why, you ask? One more day to go for me... Well I thought I'd share a quick post and a card I created for the challenge over at OTWC {Off The Wall Craftiness}. This challenge is dear to my heart because it uses colors I absolutely LOVE.
I love the way my card turned out. What do you think?



The prize for the challenge is TWINE...and the sponsor is The Twinery. Aren't these colors fabuloso?!?!? YUM!!!!


Thanks for stopping by. Until later.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bow and use of our colors this week! hanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us at OTWC and Good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luana, I love your card. I love the different textures and patterns you selected. Each one compliments the other. Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a stunning card, Lovely colours and love the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so pretty! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...