Saturday, October 2, 2010

WCMD 2010

HOLA!!!!! Happy World Card Making Day!!!!

It's almost over, but I wanted to at least post a few cards I made. In addition, you know there is a challenge or two, or three that I found. (smile) I have combined three challenges in the post so I wouldn't overload you...as I usually do. Please forgive me in advance.

The first challenge is over at Everything But the Kitchen Sink {EBTKS}.

The second is over at Card Patterns & Taylored Expressions. I figured I would combine the two with these cards.

Here is an extra I created using the scraps.

Thanks for being patient and for lookin'. Toodles.

12 comments:

  1. Lots of super cute cards!! Love the fun animal themed ones! Great job with the TE sketch! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards. Those animals are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun cards! I love the animals you added- perfect boy cards really. Did you cut them out or are they stickers?!?! They're just adorable. Thanks for playing along with us on Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the EBTKS inspiration challenge! Love those colors and the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! I love the heart on your first one! Thanks for playing the EBTKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Tracy...they are actually $1 stickers from Michaels that I've had for about a year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! Thanks so much for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...