Saturday, November 20, 2010

Here Comes Santa ???

Hi girls...
I've been MIA physically for a couple weeks but mentally I'm on "overload" thinking of all the projects I need to complete for the holidays. On top of that, I am having Thanksgiving dinner at my house this year and I plan to do most of the cooking. {don't let me fool you} Mom will be right by my side to put her special touch on things.

Well... on with the reason I'm here....
The challenge over at Pals Paper Arts this week is to use ribbon or fabric. Here is my take on that. I've created two cards.

Well thanks for stopping by... be back soon. Looking forward to several days off next week so I'll get some things done.

4 comments:

  1. Both of the ribbons are wonderful - love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, what a pretty card and a beautiful ribbon! Thanks for playing at PPA with us this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...