Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Wreath

Hiya!
I know it's been some time and I promise to get back into the swing of things soon. I just wanted to do a quick post of a wreath I made for a co-worker. Doing the wreath has gotten me in a festive mood. So, I unpacked all my Christmas decorations and we're going to get a tree today. YAY!!! Well, I'll be back towards the end of the week. I have a craft bazaar to do tomorrow and I'm making sure all my (I's are dotted and T's are crossed). Wish me luck...until later. Smooches

Here's the wreath:
What do you think? I like how it turned out.

2 comments:

  1. Great Wreath! I wish I had the talent to work with flower arrangements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorie,

    All you have to do is try it until you get the look you want. That's what I do...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...