Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A little catching up

Hi chicas,
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I am thoroughly enjoying myself. Christmas was nice and vacation is even better. I've been chillax'n since December 16th. (unbelievable, right) and won't go back to work until Jan 3rd. (YAY!!!)

Believe it or not...I haven't been in my craft room either. I needed a break. I did try but the juices weren't flowing. It's slowly coming back. So with that being said, here are a couple of cards I created for : Mojo Monday #171 over at http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/ and Curtain Call #62 over at http://stampinwithstacey.blogspot.com/.




Thanks for stoppin' by. Let me know what ya think.

11 comments:

  1. Love It! Love It! Love It! Not sure whether I can say much more besides...absolutely beautiful! If this is a slow start, I can't wait to see the fast pace. Great Job Luana! Glad you're back too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are AWESOME cards!!! Do you have recipes for the items you used? I am a new stamper and love this look. I would really like to learn to make these or buy a kit if you have them. I will be watching your blog for sure.
    Joan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Lorie. I'm glad you like these becuase I kept looking at them and saying....eh, I'm not feeling them. But, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Hopefully I am back. (smiling)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joan...I am so bad about posting the recipe for the cards. I can create a kit for you with no problem. Thanks so much for taking a peek. Why not become a follower and get updated? Contact me @ wanabuggcreations@att.net. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three cards are beautiful!!! Love all that embossing :) !!! Thank you for joining us at the Curtain Call this week! Happy New Year...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow very very cool cards!! Love the way you used the embossing and ink!

    Tracey xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just gorgeous, Luana! I love all of the texture on the first two and the sweet dots and scallops on the third card. Thanks for sharing these at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...