Saturday, January 15, 2011

Altered Art?

It's the weekend chicas!!!
Well, I don't know what I am going to do today, but thought I'd take a moment to share something new for me. I promised in an earlier post that I would let you see my attempt at altering an item. I bought an accordion tag kit a few years ago to give as a gift and it's been in the closet since then. I knew one day I would eventually give it away...and that day has come. I plan to give it as a Valentine's gift to 3 lovely ladies I work with. It was originally a set of three tags that included hinges to make one book. I chose to split it up and give separately. I will have to find a stand for them...which I plan to look for at Hobby Lobby. So, without further ado...here it is . {keep in mind this is my first real attempt}

front /back

I know they're simple, but I'll get better. Please tell me what you think.

Supplies:
Die Cut Tag Panels: Gallery J Kit
Paper: Making Memories - Ella Glittered Dot
Die Cuts: Spellbinders - Fancy Tagsolda Dot Frame
Felt Butterflies: Michael's
Metal Sentiments: included in kit
Flowers: my stash
Thanks for stopping by.

Smooches

4 comments:

  1. Luana: I think your altered art projects looks great! You're really working it out over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. luv the weekend..woohoo..these are super adorable, there ain't nothing wrong with simple....fabby girl!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...