Wednesday, January 12, 2011

And Yet Another One...

Chicas,

It's hump day.... Well, it's back to reality!! This has been a great week but I'm going back to work tomorrow. {boo hoo hoo} But, there's one good thing about it....it's my last day of the week. YAY! So... with that, I'll get on with why I'm here...another challenge. This is my first time over there but I couldn't pass up the challenge.....and it's so appropriate I might add {since this is what I've been working on}. It's over at: http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/


Thanks for peekin'.

Smooches

8 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty! Love all the layering, the rhinestones and that fabulous key! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players...we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous creation with all those layers and the key! Thank you for playing along with the Paper Players this week Luana!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luana, so pleased you decided to join the Paper Players this week with your gorgeous card. I love the dark layers, the different red hearts, the key - all absolutely gorgeous.
    Jaydee
    p.s. I'm with you on the boo hoo going back to work this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is fabulous! Love the vintage feel and the "key to your heart". Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...