Friday, January 14, 2011

Baby Love

Happy Friday chicas!!!
I'm up an at'em again. I finally went to bed around 4 a.m. and up already... Well, I'm taking a stab at a challenge over @ Verve. I'm oh so reluctant to ever enter their challenges because there are sooooo many amazing entries. I did once, and went running afterwards with my tail between my legs. {whimpering} That's one challenge I would probably NEVER get picked!! But, why let that stop me...I'm doing different things for 2011 and this shouldn't be the exception. So here goes.

Thanks for peekin'.
Smooches

13 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love your cluster of elements and the lovely pink pearl accents. Thanks for playing along in our Diva Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you should be running Luana. This is very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Julee...that means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous collage of accents! Nicely played!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colors and collage of embellishments. This is beautiful. So glad you decided to join the Diva Dare Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. eeeeekkk girl, this is gorgeous.....luv the warm colors and the hearts and embellies in the center...would luv to see more of your creations, don't be shy keep em coming...we luv a great challenge at Verve and there is usually one going on...hope to see more of your work!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Luana, this is beautiful! The colors are so eye pleasing and the embellishment cluster is gorgeous! It really takes talent to be able to add details and make them look cohesive and you've done it! And you should never be afraid to enter any challenge, in fact, the ONLY guaranteed way to NOT win is to NOT play! Glad to have you playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! I love you colors and clusters of hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Teresa and Andrea...that means so much coming from two of my favorites. {smiling}

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...