Monday, January 10, 2011

Embrace...You

Hello again,

I am happy to have my creative flow again. I hope that it continues for a while. Well, I've been in my craft room just about the entire day. Georgia is down for the count. We got SNOW!!! This place doesn't function with snow. lol I was off today and tomorrow too...woo hoo!!!! Well, I've also been perusing blogs and I've found a challenge {my first one this year}...definitely won't be my last. It's over at Waltzing MouseBelow is the sketch and my entry. http://waltzingmousesketchchallenge.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by.

Smooches

8 comments:

  1. So pretty - I love all the embellishments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the layers on this fun creation! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card..Thanks for joining us at WMSC

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable!!! I love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...