Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year...2011!!!

Hello chicas!!!!

I pray that this will be a prosperous year for us all. I know it's been a while and I promise to get back into the swing of things. I have being creating...just not posting. Well, I have several things planned for the new year in hopes to step out of my comfort zone. First thing I'd like to share is:
  • I'm really good about making to do lists, but I'm VERY bad about sticking to those lists. I am the ultimate procrastinator. {I always say, oh I'll do it tomorrow} Well, that will come to an end for 2011. The proof is in the pudding you say?!?!? Well, guess what!!!
  • I have opened my Etsy shop...YAY!!!!! I have been trying to do that for so long. So, today I finally did it. It's a work in progress, so if you head over there don't expect too much. It feels so good to finally check that off of my list. {smiling}
  • Another thing I'm working on is finishing my craft room. I get so overwhelmed with all the supplies I have that it sometimes stunts my creativity. Well, I went to Ikea yesterday to buy more shelving and some magazine holders. To my surprise once I picked everything out.....they didnt have any more of the shelving I wanted. I was so mad that I left everything. I know, I know...it didn't matter to anyone at Ikea. I only hurt myself. I will go back one day this week to get it.
  • I'm also going to start working with scrapbook pages again. I haven't done them in probably two or more years. I think I burned myself out just working on cards, so that will be a switch. That also means that I will have to take more pictures and buy a NEW camera!!! Yet another item on my to do/buy list.
  • One last thing I will do is to market myself/business. I'm very shy about that. I don't like to push my craft on anyone but I guess that will end. I'm going to do more craft shows/fairs, inquire about getting into boutiques and just do the "darn" thing.

Well, enough sharing for now....it's about getting it done. Please visit my Etsy shop @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/WanabuggCreations. Please let me know what you think. Thanks for listening.

Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...