Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day...With Love

Hola chicas!!!

It's me again and I've been in the craft room pretty much all day. {other than when I went to lunch with "my boo" and a little shopping @ Tuesday Morning and Joann} Guess what...I did a couple altered items; something I don't do. But, as I've said in previous posts...I am doing new things for 2011. I'll show those in another post later. On to why I'm here....you guessed it, a challenge. Two actually. One @ Just Add Ink: a theme challenge: Monochromatic! and the other @ Stamp Away With Me.  Both cards are for JAI and the second for Color Cue.

 


BTW...I know my last several posts have been very similar. The reason you ask? I've promised myself for 2011 that I would try to use the entire sheet of card stock once I cut. It's really hard and it probably won't last...but can you blame me for trying?!?!

Thanks for peekin'.
Smooches

7 comments:

  1. THESE are exquisite! I love them BOTH! Your use of textural and glorious materials makes me want to take a stab at this color palette AGAIN! Thanks for the terrific inspiration and excellent share! So glad you chose to play with the W+9 Color Cue! Yipeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the texture on the first card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your textures are amazing and the details are scrumptious! And I LOVE that big damask design on both cards! Yum-O! Thank you so much for playing along with our Color Cue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! Love the patterns you created Luana!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...