Tuesday, January 25, 2011

PTI January Blog Hop

Hola chicas! It's Testy Tuesday... and I'm testing my skill and entering the Papertrey Ink January Bog Hop challenge for the 1st time. (woo hoo) The challenge is to use a Papertrey stamp set that has yet to see ink or even one that might be collecting a little dust! So, below is a set I purchased a few months ago and haven't used again. Why you ask...I' don't know because I really LOVE them!!!! {P.S. I used them in conjumction with another stamp - Thanks} Below are my creations. Let me know what you think.




Thanks for peekin'.

Smooches

26 comments:

  1. Love your cards. The color schemes are so bright and cheerful. Congrats on your first blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first PTI blog hop! These are such fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH for your first hop!! These are beautiful!! love your color choices, and your clean design :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am inspired to get this set now - Your thank you notes are lovely and be great as gift set to someone tied up in a pretty ribbon. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! I love the bold, graphic punch of your design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, Simply Wonderful. I love your CAS cards. I plan to place my first order with Papertrey this week. Perhaps I'll be able to participate in the next hop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Lorie. I love their stamps. I am actually waiting on an order now. It should be delivered TODAY!!!! so excited......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely fantastic cards!!! Congratulations on your first blog hop!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your thank you cards are very pretty! I love the bit of bling in the flower centers. Great color choices, too! Very vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty single layer cards! Love the color combos you used.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These turned out just awesome! Love that you did sets of them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are beautiful! And congrats on your first blog hop!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such pretty cards Luana, Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...