Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Best

Happy Tuesday chicas,

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day. I had a pretty good day; although I was exhausted from the drive to my grnaparents house. We celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary on Sunday. We had a lovely family dinner. I guess I'm getting old because that 3.5 hr drive/ride wore me out...LOL
We didn't go out because neither one of us wanted to be stuck in any crowded restaurants. I will share what my boo got me for Valentinie's Day. (I actually got it over the weekend) We're like two big kids; we can never WAIT!!! The picture is below.


I also thought I'd share a card I made for the challenge over at Stamp Away With Me.



So...what did your boo get you? Thanks for peekin'.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Luana! Love the sparkles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card Luana!!! The soft lavender pearls are an excellent addition to the card. I've been eyeing that stamp. I like the new look of your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I am a NEW"B" but will be visiting you Mo' often....Love your Worl over here on the B"SPOT"

    I love the card!!! Yes Ma'am...

    I got some Sherrie berries, plenty of Chocolates, ProFlowers and more flowers and a VISION of how I see my Spring time!


    (ps who wants to wait to get the gift goodies, getting them early makes it fun)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much "newbie". I'm glad you'll be back to visit.I hope I can keep you interested.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very pretty! I really love the pearl centers that you added to some of the flowers!! Great job with the colors!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you've spotlighted the one flower. All of the little details you've added are great!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Wplus9!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Luana! LOVE all your bling and the dimension you've given your flower! And what a lucky girl to get all those scrumptious, papercrafting goodies from your boo! Thanks so much for playing along with the Color Cue this month!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...