Sunday, February 13, 2011

PTI: Make it Monday Challenge

Hola!!!

It's the wee hours of the morning and I should be in bed. We are celbrating my grandparents 65th anniversary tomorrow and I have a 3 hour drive ahead of me. Well, that's how it goes sometimes. Anywho, Saturday was beautiful. Me and the boo went out for lunch, had a few drinks and did a little shopping. I even got my Valentine's gift early. We can never wait!!!! (he he he) I'll post that later. I'm joining in this fun challenge. I have three cards that I'll be posting separately...the more times you enter the better your chances. Did I mention the prizes over there are SPECTACULAR?!?!?!? Well, here's the first one.


I think this one turned out great...what do you think? Well, on to the next one.

Smooches


2 comments:

  1. The details n color make this a SWEET Cr8ation!
    A MUST have......

    I know this is a HAWT seller and a Winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my cards won as easily as that. Not this time I'm afraid. Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...