Monday, June 27, 2011

Two for One Challenge...

Good afternoon chicas,


I found another blog that hosts a challenge that looks quite fun. This one is over at Cupcake's Creations: CR84FN. I haven't had the pleasure of entering their challenge before...so I'm taking the opportunity today. The colors for this challenge are colors I don't use very often because I associate blues, greens and yellows as masculine. I don't do many masculine cards but I'm always willing to try.

My card also fits into the challenge over at CAS-ual Friday's blog. So I thought...why not join in on that fun as well. The theme over there is "Getting Edgy" with it. How cute, right? Thanks Lorie for the heads up. So here's my stab at it.







What'daya think?

Until later.

20 comments:

  1. I love it! What a bright and cheerful card Luana! It made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and cheerful card Luana! Love the embossed stars and the burlap! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, so much wonderful texture! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job with those colors and love all that yummy texture. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really bright, cheerful card with lots of lovely texture. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and creative card!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    hugs
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and fun! Love the color palette and that yummy swatch of burlap - wow!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...