Monday, June 6, 2011

Guess who...

Well, I'm back....FINALLY!



I can't believe it's been over two months since my last post. I promise, that will NEVER happen again. I've had a few things going on and they have kept me pretty occupied. Since I last posted, I've gotten a lot of projects completed and with birthdays (for the last two months) and Mother's Day behind me I can finally exhale. (so I thought) Until.....


My banking account was hijacked by an unauthorized user and my PC got an awful virus. I'm happy to say that my account is back to normal and I have picked up my pc today and look forward to having her back in my room. I felt totally lost without her. So look forward to some catching up.


On another note, I was able to physically meet a sweet person whose blog I have been following for a little while. Lorie Moses over at The Peddler's Gallery. She was in town on business and I read one of her posts and sent her an email to ask where in ATL she was. Low and behold she was literally down the street from my job. Anywho... we (she, myself and a friend of mine) met up on her last day here and did some all day shopping. So much so that Lorie only had a few hours before her flight. We had a ball!!!! We started with lunch and from there we went to Archiver's, HL, Michaels and JoAnn's....what a day. They wore me OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so much fun though.


Well, you know the other reason I'm here. I found a challenge over at CASual Friday.








Thanks for listening....hope I didn't ramble to much. I'll be back later, I'M ALMOST CERTAIN, with another challenge.


Smooches

10 comments:

  1. OMG!!! It's so nice to know you'r back. Sorry learn your account been hacked. I had that same issuses to occur to my account and my computer--only two weeks before Christmas last year. A real bummer. Of course your card is terrific. I love the ribbon treatment. It works well with the sketch. And yes, I had a wonderful time in the ATL with you and Chanda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!
    Great take on my sketch!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool you two got together. Even cooler that you visited craft stores! ;) Lovely card...I love that ribbon and the pearls. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You've been a busy soul! Love your take on the sketch challenge - what sweet focal image! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work in future challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Karolyn. I will definitely particpate more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stressful stint you've had! Glad you're getting your 'therapy' on in the challenge world again :) Beautiful card and I'm glad you came to play at CAS-ual Fridays, the challenge dedicated to Clean And Simple Design! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...