Thursday, June 16, 2011

Unbelievable!!!!!!

Good morning chicas,
I have a funny yet disappointing story to tell today. I was in my craft room last night perusing my blog list and searching for inspiration. Well, I came across a challenge I've never entered over at My Mind's Eye. When I looked at the sketch provided I immediately knew I wanted to play along. Well, me being me...I jumped head first into this challenge. (mind you, I haven't read any of the details yet) Well after creating this card I so love for my dad for Father's Day I decided to actually READ the deets. Low and behold you have to use MME products and there is a theme "song Lyrics" as well. I don't think I have any of their products!!! (arghhh) Can you imagine the look on my face and the disappointment in my heart when I realized that I couldn't enter..... (crying softly)??!?!? Well, after all that... I made another card for my Father in Law with the same motif. Without further ado....my creations.

P.S. After much consideration... I think I'll post anyway just for the fun of it. I know I won't be considered, but at least I will feel better. (smiling)

P.S.S. After looking on their blog at some of their collections, I think I actually have some so I'm going to take another stab at it and FOLLOW the RULES!!!! (yay me!)


Until later.

Smooches

4 comments:

  1. Ahh... I know the feeling. I love the ribbon treatment of card number one and I love that collage look of card number two. Both cards definitly have a masculine look. Any dad would be proud to recieve either card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too bad because they are both awesome cards! Very masculine for sure...you did an amazing job. Love them. :)

    Arlene.
    http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...