Friday, September 30, 2011

Falling!!!

Happy Friday chicas!

It's been  about a week since my last post, but I'm back. I keep saying that I'm not ready for fall but it appears that it's on the way. I love when the leaves start to turn colors and the trees are so pretty...I just don't like the "cold". Well anywho, the challenge at CR84F has beautiful fall colors and the sketch at The Sweet Stop is fun. So I combined the two for my creation.



and



Don't those colors just make you all warm inside? Until later...smooches.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely Autumn card, Luana. Love the textured background. Thanks for playing along at CR84FN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Luana! The white washed wood looks fab! thanks for playing with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, Luana!! Really love the wood texture! It makes me want to grab a cup of cocoa and a blanket--it just gives off that autumnal feel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous fall card, luana! happy wcmd!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! So much texture and detail in your card - it's fab! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...