Monday, September 12, 2011

Is this...vintage?

Okay, I know you're thinking....what is she doing?!?!? This is my third post and I really can't promise that it will be my last for today. You know how you get on a roll and just can't stop....well, today is one of those days. SORRY!!!! Anywho, this time I'm joining in over at The Pink Elephant. The theme over there is "Vintage". Well, if you don't know by now, I have a hard time doing vintage cards. But, I keep trying. (wink, wink) My card is below.

Is it really...vintage??? Well at least I think it is. (my version of it anyway)
Thanks again for peekin'.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, many beautiful details. Thanks for playing with us at The Pink Elephant!
    Hope to see more of your creations soon. hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...