Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mojo Monday 207

Hello chicas,

It's Tuesday! I struggled with getting out of my bed this morning. I'm blessed to see another day, however, lounging for a few more hours would have been nice. Well today, is my boo's birthday. We don't have anything planned (per se') but I suppose we'll do dinner and hang out a little. He's not big on getting gifts but, I AM big on giving them. I'll make it a point to stop by the mall while we're out. Well, I'm joining the sketch challenge over at Mojo Monday. It's always so intimidating over there...so much talent ya know! But hey, I'll take a stab at it anyway. My creation is below.


Thanks for peekin'.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Luana, this is BEAUTIFUL! Love the color combination and the bottom border. This card really popped out over at Mojo Monday - no need to be intimidated!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...