Monday, September 12, 2011

Special Birthday

I've gone NUTS!!!!

I know, I know...short and sweet again. I'm joining over at CASE Study this time with Chupa and the gang. I know you don't know this... but, Chupa is one of my all time faves!!! I can find inspiration in her work at ANY time. She is so creatively awesome. Please don't be confused....there is so much talent in several blogs I frequent, but when I'm in a slump I can always get inspiration from her work. Okay, enough already, right? Here is my take on the challenge. Clean and simple.




Enjoy! I certainly do...I heart paper!!! (tee hee hee)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, WOW! This is a delight for the eyes! I love that ribbon treatment, especially with the twine accent! Gorgeous sponging and liquid pearl details, too...I have to say it again, WOW!! Glad to have you playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love that doily at the top! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...