Monday, September 12, 2011

Time to....PLAY!!!

Hola chicas...it's Monday all over again! (ughhh)

Mondays seem to be the longest day of the week. I know it's really not, but you can't convince me otherwise. So my weekend wasn't very productive at all. I think I completed 6 cards and I haven't even started on any holiday cards/projects. What am I  waiting for you ask???? Well, I don't know. hope to get them started before this month ends. So, while perusing blogs (as I usually do for a bit of inspiration) I found a few challenges. Surprised?!?! I thought you would be.
First up is:
CAS-ual Fridays
(with a theme of paper piecing)


Next up,

My Mind's Eye




Last, but certainly not least,

The Color Throwdown



Well, I'll be back in a bit for the remainder of the challenges I'd like to enter. Hope you like my creations. Thanks for always stopping by, I really appreciate it!
Smooches.

10 comments:

  1. All gorgeous cards! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are brilliant! Love the colors on that last card. Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. All gorgeous cards! Love the flowers on your CAS entry, so much lovely texture :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...