Thursday, October 20, 2011

Am I a...Ribbon Girl?

I know what you're thinking.... (please don't be mad)

Here's another challenge blog I found that seems really fun. The focus is "ribbon"...and you girls know how much I love ribbon. How could I not join, right?!?! I don't think I own any "lilac" and I don't use purple often... but here's my attempt. It's my first time over there and I'm looking forward to joining regularly. If you love challenges and ribbon, why not join me? Take a look for yourselves.



Later chicas.

6 comments:

  1. That's a fab card Luana - love the image and the colours are just great, thanks for joining us over at the Ribbon Girl colour challenge and I hope you'll be a regular! Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card luana...love your take on the colour challenge...thanks for joining in the fun at The Ribbon Girls...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...