Monday, October 3, 2011

CLASSIC

Well, what can I say? It's me, AGAIN!!!

I purchased a pack (two actually) of clearance stickers last week that were masculine and I thought I would put them up for a rainy day. Well, that day came way sooner than I thought. I don't do a lot of masculine cards but I'm hoping you like it. I actually like the way it turned out...CAS! I'm joining in over at The Sweetest Thing and Deconstructing Jen blogs. It's actually my first time over at Deconstructing JEn, but I'm sure it won't be my last. The sketches and my creation are below. 


 



What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I found you!!!!!You have a wonderful blog, love all your beautiful creations! thanks for inviting me to come!
    Stay crafty,
    Alice

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...