Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hola!!!

It's Sunday evening and I'm getting the "gotta go to work tomorrow BLUES". I'm most grateful to have a job, but wouldn't it be wonderful if we worked 2 days a week and off the other 5.?!?!? Then we'd be asking for something else. Isn't that the way it goes? Well, I have two challenges today that I'm joining and thought I'd share my creation with you. First up is My Mind's Eye with a wonderful sketch and CR84FN with a beautiful color combo. My picture is a little crappy, but I hope that won't exclude me in the challenges. Hope you like it!

Thanks for peekin'.

13 comments:

  1. So pretty Luana! Love the touch of glitter and fancy label! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that cards is so pretty! I adore the elements, colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luana, LOVE that big huge doily and the flowers stamped on the text! GORGEOUS card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love the feathers. You did a great job of using the challenge colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous - full of shabby chic goodness. I do like the layers, the doily and the feathers too! Super. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Luana, I love your creation. It's beautiful! I especially like the feathers and big pearls across the center. Thanks for joining us at CR84FN! ~Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, the feathers are a fun accent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Luana! Love all of the wonderful details! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...