Saturday, October 22, 2011

I'm seeing...PURPLE!!!

Happy Saturday chicas!

I'm in my craft room (and it's a total mess) creating for a few challenges I found. The first one is over at The Play Date Cafe. The challenge colors were very hard for me as I don't use purple often. But, after I started to create, the cards came together quickly. The other challenge is a sketch over at Deconstructing Jen . I may have to use this color combination again in the near future. I debated on which card to enter, considering I made two. I hope I made the right decision.


        


The last challenge is a sketch over at Lily Pad Cards. This is my first time visiting and entering their challenge. The sketch is CAS and you know how I love CAS. I'm still using the color scheme from my cards above in an attempt to use all my scrap pieces.


Are you seeing PURPLE too...be back real soon!

18 comments:

  1. Oh these are all beautiful cards! And the one you made for the LilyPad challenge is adorable! I love the ribbon and the pearls. Thank you for playing with us at lily pad cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, both are perfectly gorgeous, Luana...I don't think you could have chosen the "wrong" card...I love them both~ Awesome take on our colors, the arrangement on both cards are wonderfully complementary! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful, Luana! LOVE the way you've tied in so many fabulous textures and fantastc sketches into two, stunning designs! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Your combo of color story and sketch challenge---PERFECT! This card turned out GORGEOUS! LOVE all the textures and layers:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The use of purple color and nicely-cut make this card lovely.
    print loyalty card
    Hotel Key Card

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...