Friday, October 21, 2011

It's the weekend BABYYYYY!!!

Hola chicas,
The weather has changed and I actually had to wear a jacket today. (crying silently) I don't want my warm weather to go away just yet. But, I guess on the other hand I have a few things to look forward to:
  • hot chocolate
  • relaxing by the fireplace
  • holidays with family and friends
  • maybe even a little snow (which I miss... from living in Michigan)
I'm sharing a card I created for the CR84FN challenge. The challenge colors are RED, KRAFT and  BROWN.



Thanks for peekin'.

8 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment on your card, the super layered leaves and the backing paper. Fab! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! This is so pretty! Love the leaves and the "old" postcard. Great bg paper, too! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love yor post card , card it's gorgeous . Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...