Monday, October 3, 2011

October...already?!?!

Happy Monday chicas,

I can't believe it's October already and it's COLD!!! On my drive in to work this morning, I looked at the temperature in my car and it said a mere 42 degrees. BRRRR! I'm so not ready for that. Well, I guess I'd better be because it HERE. My card today has nothing to do with fall or cold weather, but I thought I would enter it into the challenge over at CASE Study.


Here is the inspiration for this challenge. Julie always has awesome CAS cards.


Enjoy your day. Smooches.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Luana,

    This is realy gorgeous. I love the colors and the flowers, and background fits perfectly. I love those "newspaper" backgrounds although I have never made a card with one of them myself. :( Have to try it once.

    Have a great day!
    Greetings from Slovenia :)
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful colors, Luana...that shade of blue is just striking! Love the bow and the gorgeous image panel! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study challenges!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...