Friday, October 14, 2011

Your Special Day

Happy Friday chicas!!!

I had a very busy week with my fiance having surgery on yesterday. We've been on the go for the past couple weeks running around to different appoinments. The surgery went well and he is recovering now. So I really haven't been in my craft room lately. I thought tonight would be the night. I'm still a little tired from staying at the hospital and sleeping in the recliner but hey, I don't really feel like laying around right now. So what better thing to do than to CREATE...right? I'm entering a challenge over at The Play Date Cafe and I just love the color combination. Here is my creation...what do you think?!?!?


Until later...thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. I thinks it's pretty! Love those great flowers and the sparkly flourish. Hope your finance' is on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cluster of pearl flourishes and flowers! You've used our challenge colors beautifully. THanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely and you did such a wonderful job matching and showcasing the colors. I love how your flowers crawl up the side of that frame. Thanks so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Luana! LOVE what you did with those dogwoods, and your crystal flourishes are beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the doily with the flowers and bling :) Thanks for playing this week at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulates, I knew that you win!.
    Again I say Magnifique cart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so beautiful, so it's no wonder that you won today! Congrats! I love all those pearly flourishes! Stunning work!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...