Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Seasons Greetings

Hello there chicas,

Thanksgiving has come and gone and now we're on the countdown to... Christmas!!! I love the Christmas season, with all the lights, the fireplace, the brisk air (although I really don't like winter). I still like for it to be a little chilly for Christmas...I guess that's my way of making up for not having snow anymore. (since I left Michigan)

I've been pretty slow about doing my Christmas cards this year. I actually started them a couple weeks ago at a retreat...boy was it a struggle. I'm still not in the "Christmas mood" yet, but hopefully once I put up the tree and start decorating I will be.

Enough of that!!! Today I'm joining the CR84FN challenge. The colors make me think of pine trees and cocoa...call me crazy but that's what I see. lol Anywho, why don't you join me over there and check out some of the other creations.


Until later!

8 comments:

  1. WOW Luana! What a beautiful card! Those Poinsettias look incredible! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luana, your doily and pointsettias are just GORGEOUS! LOVE the patterned paper BG! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luana: I've been admiring your holidays cards. They're beautiful. Each one is more beautiful than the next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely vintage and distressed Christmas card - just gorgeous. Love the poinsettias. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!!

    PS Winter has most definitely arrived in Michigan - lots of snow this morning :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...