Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Always here for YOU...

Wind down Wednesday....and it's FEBRUARY!!!

I'm so ready for the weekend; which tomorrow is my last day for the week. Woo hoo!!! I don't know what's going on with me but I can't seem to get enough rest. I need a VACATION, "stay-cation", getaway...whatever it is you call it. I'm in need of it BAD! lol

Anyway, I'm sharing a card I made for the MOJO Monday challenge. I've joined them a few times, but I'm always so overwhelmed by all the amazing talent. I usually just join because I'm trying to step out of my comfort zone, in addition to the fact that they have really neat sketches. I guess there's no better way than to just dive in HEAD FIRST, right??? Well, here's my creation...clean and simple.


Whatdaya think?
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Very Pretty! I love all the diecota and the flowers! I found your site in the looking for followers discussion over at the outlawz. I hope you will come to visit me as well @ www.scrappyduesbydarlene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some nice work on your blog. I found you on Outlaws and I am a new follower. I hope you check out my blog at:
    http://kisa31707-hanginginthewomencave.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...