Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I'm back...I guess!

Hola,
It's been quite some time since my last post. (sorry) I won't go into any long drawn out details about why, but I will say I was out on medical leave for six weeks and I just didn't have the "creative bug" in me....and I still don't. Hopefully you'll be seeing more of me REAL SOON, but I won't make any promises right now. I am trying to get my flow back, so what better way than to enter a challenge, right?!?! I made this card a while back, but it fits perfectly for the "Opposites Attract" challenge.

               
               

              See you soon!



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I'm sorry to hear you had some medical stuff to deal with, glad you're feeling better :) Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO, so pretty!
    I hope things are ok for you Luana.
    Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a beautiful card, its just goreous, I have just found your blog and its beautiful xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies for your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...