Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Because You Matter

The weekday blues...

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for the weekend!!! Once I get into the groove I'm okay, but getting up at 5:00 a.m. puts me in a pretty bad mood. I know it's been quite some time since my last post... and I really don't have an excuse, other than I haven't been in a very creative spirit. However, today I've "mustered" up enough to post this card for the Case Study Challenge. The inspiration was provided by Joy Taylor. Take a look!!!




Thanks for peekin'.

6 comments:

  1. What a fun card!! Love all the hearts and flourishes!! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the colours! Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Chupa...I love playing at Case Stusy.

      Delete
  3. Love the sentiment frame and the sweet hearts :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study! Hope to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...