Friday, September 7, 2012

CTD#208...With Sympathy

Hello again...

I haven't had a whole lot of time to spend in my craft room, but I've been checking my blog periodically. So I came across another challenge over at The Color Throwdown and it's palette of colors are those I don't use very often. Pinks and greens!!! I never really liked the color pink, and don't think I own anything PINK. (so girly) LOL  The card I'm sharing was for a client and she appeared to be very happy with it. Take a look and tell me what you think.

 
Later...

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of the throwdown colors! I'd say you handled the pink very well! :-) Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the sparkle on the blooms. Really eye catching! Thanks for joining us at the CTD this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...