Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sketchbook Saturday #75...Beautiful

Hello there...

Hope you're having a great Thursday like me! Today I'm popping in to share my creation for the challenge over at Random Acts of Creativity with Iwona. I love the challenges over there. The competition is usually pretty stiff, but it's fun to join in anyway. My interpretation of the sketch may be a little off, but it's nice to know you have free range when it comes to that. With that being said, the inspiration sketch and my card are below.  



Hope you like it.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your support Princess. Always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a gorgeous card, especially the colours! Love that you stamped the image in orange, looks great :) I was surprised at your remark about the competition, 'cause there's none whatsoever... I want my sketches to be nothing but FUN!! Hope to see you playing again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iwona,

    I didn't mean it in a bad way..just saying that you have to "bring it" cause there is sooo much talent. I'll always play with you girls.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...