Wednesday, September 12, 2012

TPE 165...Mr. & Mrs.

Good day to you crafters!!!

It's hump day and boy am I ready for the weekend. The weather is beginning to change and fall is on it's way...whether I like it or not. I hate to see summer leave though, that's my favorite time of year. Well on to why I'm here. I'm entering another challenge (as if you didn't already know). This challenge is over at The Pink Elephant and it fits in perfectly with a card I recently made (yesterday) for a client. The couple chose eggplant/cream as their wedding colors so I created my card with that in mind. Tell me what you think.


Wedding / Anniversary



Later !

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful job...eggplant and cream are pretty together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks CraftySue52...you're so kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely bouquet, Luana! thanks for playing along at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Wedding card!! Love the lovely bouquet!! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...