Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Unscripted Sketches #178...Beautiful

Post edited to include: I'm not sure why the Unscripted Sketch picture keeps disappearing. I have placed it back on my blog several times. I see it in my post and everything. (sigh) Please forgive me if you are a DT member and don't see it.

Happy Hump Day crafters,

Wednesday always make me happy because it reminds me that I only have one more day until my work week ends.....woo hoo!!! Today I thought I'd take on a new challenge with a group of crafters I haven't had the pleasure of joining. Well, that ends today! Unscripted Sketches has a sketch that caught my eye. I actually found it from one of my inspiration list bloggers. What do you think?










 

8 comments:

  1. Love the effect of your use of blue on your card (the flowers, that sweet image and the blue ribbon). Great woodgrain background as well. Perfect interpretation of this week's Unscripted sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops, second post as I forgot to say welcome to Unscripted Sketches. So glad that you found our blog. Hope to have you playing along with our future sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that adorable image! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at US this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job bringing the sketch to life! Love the pop of that blue and the textures behind it. Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Luana, love that image! Thanks so much for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...