Wednesday, February 27, 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash #12 - 8:47

Well hello, hello, hello.

It's been quite some time since my last post. My oh my, where has the time gone? Well I've had some family things going on that's kept me quite busy, but I'm finally back. I can't say that my creative juices are flowing that well, but I'm going to give it a try anyway.
Today I'm joining a challenge that I've never participated in before over at Pretty Pink Posh.  The challenge is to create a card in 10 minutes or less. Well, that sounds very challenging to me because sometimes it takes longer than that for me to decide on just paper selection. lol Anywho, the colors are adorable and I just had to join in. Take a look at what I created. I have two entries. Hope you like them.


 
 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Luana - love to see how long it took to crate them.
    So glad you joined in the fun at the 10 Minute Craft Dash, hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lyndal. I only timed myself on one. My time is posted in the title. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...