Monday, June 17, 2013

Kaboom...Triple Play!

Hi crafters,

Another Father's Day has come and gone. I'm blessed to still have my father and grandfather. Hope those of you who still have one or both cherish time with him/them. Life is so crazy and strenuous now that you have to be thankful for every passing moment. I AM!!!
Anywho, I'm here with a card to share. I'm playing along in the following challenges:
  1. The Paper Players
  2. CAS(E) This Sketch
  3. The Play Date Cafe






Inside of card
Tell me what you think!
Later!
XOXO

8 comments:

  1. These flowers are so pretty, and I love the color combination. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you have been working it out over here. I;m sure yoru father and grandfather loved their cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying Lorie, I'm trying!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely!!! hope you enjoyed your fathers day :) Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors and such pretty flowers! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...