Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Get Well Soon

It's me again!

So...I pop in for one challenge and come back for a second....who knew? ME!!! As long as I look through my inspiration blogs, there will ALWAYS be a challenge or two, or three that I'm interested in. This time I'm joining The Paper Players. I don't think I've entered any of their challenges before because I just found them and added them to my Inspiration List. However, this WILL NOT be my last time. So take a gander at my creation, then go on over and post your own!


 
Maybe I'll be back again....maybe I won't. Is the suspense killing you yet? lol
 
Later!
XOXOX

6 comments:

  1. Yummy! The background colors are gorgeous and I love the netting "ribbon". Great take on our sketch...Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Saw this on Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're playing along with us for the first time at The Paper Players, Luana! Love your beautiful background paper and all your added texture. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...