Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Just for You...

Hello there,

It's me!!! Remember, the girl who pops in on occasion and shares her creations?!?! Well, I'm trying to be on the road to a creativity recovery. Things... (LIFE) just seems to be keeping me rather busy lately which in turn has affected my free time and creative flow. However, this weekend I was able to create a few cards.

Im joining two challenges: Case Study and CAS(E) this Sketch...both blogs I like very much. So much creativity and inspiration. Why don't you pop over there and join in too?




 
 
Hope my card gets some consideration...wish me luck!
 
Later!
XOXOX
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is SUPER interesting! Love that is reminds me of a fence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much...wienerhoneymooners!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...