Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Delight...


Hola,

It's amazing to see and feel the season change. It's beginning to be a little cooler now, and all I can do is say....my, how time flies!!! (as you gracefully age)
 
Today I'm joining The Paper Players for a sketch challenge. I just made a batch of cards for one of my clients, and one of the cards fits this challenge. It's not one of my favorite's, but I do like it....a little. lol Well, here goes nothing. Take a look for yourself.

 

 
Well, chat with you later.
 
XOXOX

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card..your verse & bow really make this stand out! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luana, this is fabulous. I love the repetition of the circles and that fabulous bow is perfect to highlight your sentiment. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...