Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I'm a player...Paper Player that is!

Hola scrappin' friends,

Tuesday...... (is it Friday yet????) 

Can you tell I'm ready for the weekend already? I know I shouldn't be wishing my days away, but this work thing needs to be reconsidered. I mean, I know we have to do it, but do you think we could do a little switcharoo? I'm good with working two days and off five!!!! How 'bout you? Anywho, on to today's post.

I'm here to join in The Paper Players challenge. Below is a card I created...it's really not one of my favorites, but at least it was quick and simple to create.

 
Later... dude and dudettes?
XOXO
 

8 comments:

  1. Your cards are always pretty....Love the colors and the way you used them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks my friend....you're so kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a fun way to use the colors---intriguing and very clever!!! So happy you were able to play with my colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the layered butterflies are so pretty and I love that patterned paper! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful sparkly butterflies! Great way to use the colors. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players, Luana!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...